UltraShield® Fly Mask
The new standard for protection and comfort, our horse fly mask design keeps horses cool, dry, and comfortable using high-tech fabrics originally developed for human performance clothing. It’s designed to stay put with two-way controlled stretch fabric on the crown and jowl, extended fabric behind the ears, and a strong double-locking hook and loop closure featuring wider velcro. It’s also designed to protect, with structured eye darts and a mesh that blocks 80% of UV rays. Plus, rolled inner seams prevent rubs and irritation. Guaranteed to last through one fly season. Cob, Horse and Warmblood sizes available with or without ear coverage.
- Crown and jowl are made with a moisture-wicking diamond-knit fabric
- Face mesh blocks 80% of harmful UV rays and reduces solar glare
- Uses advanced comfort-fit design
- Breathable and moisture wicking
- Lightweight and resistant to stains, mud, dirt, and debris —plus we’ve added coating to the mesh and added double seams for enhanced durability
- Ears are crafted from a sport knit known for its soft feel and durability
These mask’s protect my horses faces from buzzing flies and the masks aren’t so stiff that the horses can’t see out the eye covers. The ear covers are great also. Very durable and last a few seasons
Your sheer fly bonnet was the best - I sure wish you would have it available again - and when you do I'll buy 4 so I have them forever for my 1 horse!!!!
I have always used your masks in the past . The best one was the 'sheer' masks you had. Please bring them back. Your current style will do the job. Just prefer the 'sheer' for their ability to see through them.