Silver Honey® Rapid Wound Repair Ointment
- Directions for Use
The first product to combine the natural power of Manuka Honey and MicroSilver™ BG, Silver Honey® Rapid Wound Repair is equine wound care that’s tough on bacteria but gentle on skin. Its revolutionary formula moisturizes the treatment area as it heals and is proven to stop 99.9% of bacteria immediately to start healing faster. It also protects the skin’s natural microbiome, so your horses, ponies and animal companions heal quickly and comfortably. Effective on cuts, abrasions, sores, rain rot, rashes, fungus, scratches, sweet itch, wounds, skin ulcers and burns. 2oz Tube.
- Made with natural, medical-grade active ingredients
- Proven to stop 99.9% of bacteria immediately to start healing faster
- Provides natural debridement of wounds to shed dead tissue and promote new tissue growth
- pH balanced and free of hypochlorous acid
- Won’t disrupt skin’s natural microbiome
- Our longest-lasting coverage and moisturization, Silver Honey® ointment is highly effective in softening older, persistent scabs to aid in removal while promoting the healing of the wound beneath.
Horse had severe wound to upper foe leg. Wound broke open day 5. Prognosis for recovery very poor. This product saved her.
Just started to use this and I really like the way it coats the wound and am waiting to see the results.
My English bulldog Dixie had scratched through the night, and a bloody looking wound just to the right under neck area. I cleaned and applied neosporin several times with only scabbing and cleaning removing scabs and more cream. not really improving much. I got this Silver honey, and within 3 days, healed and skin pink and healed. Loss of some hair in the area from her scratching but healed. She suffers from seasonal allergies, so had ear troubles, and I got their ear treatment, and that has been solved as well. This will be my go to company from here on.
I used the spray on my pony’s hoof/pastern wound, she kicked at another horse and caught it in the fence. I used the the spray after cleaning the wound, sprayed and then bandaged for three weeks. It healed quickly, easy to apply and after three weeks she is able to use her leg.
Have been using this on my dog's nose that wouldn't heal - it looks 150% better!