Silver Honey® Rapid Wound Repair Ointment
- Directions for Use
The first product to combine the natural power of Manuka Honey and MicroSilver™ BG, Silver Honey® Rapid Wound Repair is equine wound care that’s tough on bacteria but gentle on skin. Its revolutionary formula moisturizes the treatment area as it heals and is proven to stop 99.9% of bacteria immediately to start healing faster. It also protects the skin’s natural microbiome, so your horses, ponies and animal companions heal quickly and comfortably. Effective on cuts, abrasions, sores, rain rot, rashes, fungus, scratches, sweet itch, wounds, skin ulcers and burns. 2oz Tube.
- Made with natural, medical-grade active ingredients
- Proven to stop 99.9% of bacteria immediately to start healing faster
- Provides natural debridement of wounds to shed dead tissue and promote new tissue growth
- pH balanced and free of hypochlorous acid
- Won’t disrupt skin’s natural microbiome
- Our longest-lasting coverage and moisturization, Silver Honey® ointment is highly effective in softening older, persistent scabs to aid in removal while promoting the healing of the wound beneath.
My horse stepped on her fetlock and had a flap of skin. It was wrapped and let dry for 5 days the I put the silver honey on it for 2 days. It has healed nicely and never got infected. This stuff works great!
A 5 star repair cream my dog including injections surgery antibiotics ointments and cone 4 eight months. Licking back foot till bloody. All gone. Wit surgery food change and all 900 dollars.
One of a neighbors 16 oz kitten was attacked and half the skin around her little neck was torn away. They were away on vacation so I took the kitten to my vet and she recommended the silver honey. I couldn’t believe how quickly the kitten’s little neck healed!
Used it on my pup and on myself - it works very well!