Silver Honey® Rapid Wound Repair Spray Gel
- Directions for Use
The first product to combine the natural power of Manuka Honey and MicroSilver BG™, Silver Honey® Rapid Wound Repair is equine wound care that’s tough on bacteria but gentle on skin. Its revolutionary formula moisturizes the treatment area as it heals and is proven to stop 99.9% of bacteria immediately to start healing faster. It also protects the skin’s natural microbiome, so your horses, ponies and animal companions heal quickly and comfortably. Effective on cuts, abrasions, sores, rain rot, rashes, fungus, scratches, sweet itch, wounds skin ulcers and burns. 8oz Spray Bottle.
- Made with natural, medical-grade active ingredients
- Proven to stop 99.9% of bacteria immediately to start healing faster
- Provides natural debridement of wounds to shed dead tissue and promote new tissue growth
- pH balanced and free of hypochlorous acid
- Won’t disrupt skin’s natural microbiome
- Designed to stay in place, Silver Honey® spray gel provides continuous coverage to the wound. Its touch-free application is ideal for treating large areas of skin.
bought several bottles for a horse that was delivered full of rain rot. Thank you Silver Honey.
Have not received
I would love to give a review, but even more I would’ve like to try it. I never received it. I’m thinking of ordering again, but have to keep a sharp eye on the mail.
It appears to be working on shrinking a large calcium growth on the dog’s right hind exterior toe. The wound site only needs one drop of the product and spraying it had it running everywhere and it can stain material such as carpet
Our dog had a badly infected wound that was oozing pus which he kept scratching at making it worse. We noticed how bad it was after clipping the fur around the area so we decided to buy and use the silver honey spray gel until our vet appointment. We cleaned the affected area with an antibacterial soap and then applied the spray gel. This product was a life saver. After 5-6 days of use (twice daily) our dog's skin was completely healed.