UltraShield® EX Insecticide & Repellent
As the most advanced formula Absorbine® offers, award-winning UltraShield® EX fly spray delivers proven pest control horse and dog owners and outdoors enthusiasts like you depend on for the long-lasting comfort and protection. When you need to eliminate fly frustrations, reach for The Fly Spray in the Black Bottle®. 32oz Spray Bottle and Gallon sizes.
- Kills and repels more than 70 species including biting and nuisance flies, mosquitoes, ticks, and gnats
- Can be used on horses, ponies and foals and dogs (over 12 weeks of age)
- Use as a premise spray to keep pests away from outdoor areas like doorways, trash cans, stalls, decks and patios
- Weatherproof for up to 17 days with UltraBond Technology®
- Ideal for the most challenging weather conditions
- Advanced formula contains multiple sunscreens and coat conditioners, including aloe and lanolin
- Ready to use, water-based formula
I paid $81 for a gallon of Absorbine Ultra-Shield which says it 'is weatherproof for 17 days." That is total malarky. I have to spray my horse TWICE A DAY to keep the flies off.
Love this product! Summers are tough in Florida & this is one of the only fly sprays to really keep the bugs off!
I use this on my horses, dogs, and my house. It keeps flies off my horses for a week with one spraying, I use on my dogs for fleas, I also spray around my doors to keep flies and mosquitoes out. I usually bit by the gallon and apply with a pump up sprayer.
Love the UV protection advertised as well as effectiveness on bomber flies and regular flies.
I used the old Absorbine Duraguard fly spray for years. I tried several different sprays after that, and the one that came closest is UltraSHIELD EX. it last long and doesn’t sweat off. It doesn’t repel dirt as well as the Duraguard did, but it does repel it better than the others I tried.
The new sprayer works great at all angles!